Give to the Covenant
Fulfilling the Promise
Private gifts have been critical to the Carolina Covenant’s success. UNC is working to secure long-term support to make sure future generations of Covenant Scholars will benefit from this remarkable opportunity to earn a Carolina education without debt.
Contribute to the Carolina Covenant Scholarships General Fund
Gifts of any size may be made online.
General Fund gifts are put to immediate use, making a difference right away for talented and hardworking students who have earned a place at Carolina.
Establish a named Carolina Covenant Fund*
Carolina Covenant Scholars enrich the educational experience for everyone on campus. Private gifts are critical to the Covenant’s continued success as UNC Chapel Hill works to secure long-term support for future Covenant Scholars.
- Name the Director of Academic Excellence, the leader of this complex, comprehensive and nationally recognized program, with a gift of $3,000,000.
- Name a Carolina Covenant Fellowship, the academic and personal support for more than 2,400 current Covenant Scholars, with a gift of $1,000,000.
- A minimum gift of $100,000, once fully funded, will endow a named Carolina Covenant Scholarship in perpetuity.
- Opportunities to endow different pieces of Covenant programming begin with a minimum commitment of $50,000.
- An expendable gift of $50,000 will name a Carolina Covenant Scholarship, providing immediate support to assist with college expenses and programming costs.
*All named commitments are payable over five years or can be established through an estate gift.
How to Make Your Gift
Make an online gift to the Carolina Covenant Scholarships General Fund.
To establish a nameable fund, contact Terri Hegeman, Director of Development for Scholarships, Student Aid, and Access, at 919.962.4385 or email@example.com.